1. Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
2. Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
3. Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
4. Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
5. Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
6. Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
Welcome to the Camouflage wiki. Our mission is to document and describe every camouflage out there. From Tiger Stripe to Digital you can find it here. Feel free to edit any page but make sure your edits are correct and leave a edit reason. Also feel free to make your own camo and upload it but make sure to lable it as a user created camo and add it to the user created camo category. We differ from other camouflage sites in a couple ways. First we want you to be able to ask a question and have it answered quickly. We also have a forum and a chat room so that we can build a community. These things makethis site more than just a encyclopedia of camouflage but a destination to read about, discuss, ask about all things camouflage. I hope you enjoy this wiki and contribute.